Haryana NEET MBBS Admission
Haryana NEET MBBS Admission – The DMER (Directorate of Medical Education), has the authority to conduct the counselling process for NEET MBBS admission in Haryana. The official brochure for Haryana NEET admission has been announced by DMER on the official website dmer.haryana.gov.in. The registration process for Haryana MBBS admission has been started on January 16 in online mode by the authorities.
Haryana MBBS Admission 2022 – Overview
|Admission name||Haryana NEET 2022 admission|
|Counselling authority||The DMER (Directorate of Medical Education and Research), Haryana|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET UG scores|
|Examination conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Tentative 85% state quota seats||1660 MBBS|
Haryana MBBS 2022 Admission Criteria
The criteria for taking admission to Govt. and private medical, have been listed below.
Haryana MBBS admission criteria
|Haryana MBBS seat distribution||Admission criteria|
|For 15% All India Quota seats||Online counselling will be conducted by MCC based on the NEET UG scores of applicants, for all Govt. medical colleges|
|For 85% of State Quota seats||The Centralised counselling will be based on state merit rank derived from NTA, NEET scores and conducted by DMER|
|For private MBBS and BDS colleges||DMER, Haryana will conduct online counselling based on NEET 2022 scores
For deemed and central universities
|For deemed and central universities||DGHS will conduct seat allotment process using scores obtained by the applicants in the NEET exam on behalf of MCC|
Haryana MBBS 2022 admission Dates
Applicants can refer to the below-mentioned table for important dates who are looking for admission to Haryana MBBS.
Haryana MBBS admission 2022 – Important dates
|Availability of application form||January 16, 2022 12:00 PM|
|Last date for online registrations||January 25, 2022, till 11:59 PM|
|Corrections in the application form||January 21 to 25, 2022 11:59 PM|
|Seat allotment result of round one||January 27, 2022|
|Discrepancies in the round one result||January 27, 2022, till 5:00 pm|
|Display of allocation list after redressal||January 29, 2022|
|A download of the allotment letter and deposition of fees||January 29 to February 7, 2022|
|Document verification||February 2 to 7, 2022|
|Admission letter||February 3 to 8, 2022|
|Deficiencies of documents to be completed||February 7, 2022|
|Last date to join the allotted college||February 8, 2022|
Haryana MBBS 2022 admission – Eligibility criteria
It is important for candidates to read the requirements of eligibility before filling out the application form of Haryana MBBS to check whether they are eligible or not. Please have a look at Haryana MBBS 2021 eligibility criteria below.
Haryana NEET 2022 eligibility criteria
- A candidate must be a citizen of India. NRI, OCI, and PIO applicants are also eligible for Haryana MBBS admission 2022.
- An aspirant must be a bonafide resident of Haryana.
- The age of the applicants has to be Seventeen(17) years.
- One must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- It is mandatory for students to pass individually in the above-mentioned subjects and the general category must obtain at least 50% in aggregate. Aspirants from the reserved category must secure 40% in total in all subjects and for the PWD category, it is 45 percent.
- Applicants have to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- To qualify in NEET, it is Important for candidates to secure the minimum qualifying percentile. For Aspirants belonging to the general category, the qualifying percentile is 50, while for SC/ST/OBC and PWD aspirants, it is 40 and 45, respectively.
NEET Cutoff 2022
|General||50%||720 – 138|
|General – PH||45%||137 – 122|
|SC/ST/OBC/EWS||40%||137 – 122|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40%||121 – 108|
Haryana MBBS application form 2022
DMER has announced the Haryana MBBS 2022 application form on 16 Jan 2022. the application form for Haryana MBBS is To be filled out online Only. The Applicants who are eligible will be allowed to fill Haryana MBBS application form.
Aspirants can refer to the following step to process the application form for Haryana MBBS admission:-
Create a unique login credential
Upload photographs/documents in the prescribed format
After Verifying the details, pay the application fee online
Haryana MBBS admission – Application fee (category-wise)
General: Rs. 4000
Reserved/PH: Rs. 1000
Documents to be uploaded/attached in Haryana MBBS application form
Below is the list of documents that need to be uploaded in the application form for Haryana MBBS admission:
Matriculation/High school certificate
Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary school examination certificate/detailed mark sheet
NEET UG result 2022
The character certificate of the applicant from the school/institute last attended.
Note: In order to be eligible for MBBS admission to Haryana, candidates are advised to take at least 2 to 3 printouts of the submitted application forms for future references.
Haryana MBBS Merit List 2022
The authorities will release Haryana MBBS’s merit list online, the merit list will include the list of candidates whose application forms will be submitted in the given time. Two separate Haryana MBBS merit lists will be released by authorities. The state rank list will include the name of the applicant, NEET roll number, category, NEET scores, and state merit rank.
Applicants who will be included in the name of aspirants, NEET roll number, category, NEET marks, and the state merit rank.
Candidates who will be included in the merit list are eligible to appear for the counselling process for Haryana MBBS admission. On the basis of the candidate’s state merit rank, they will be allotted MBBS admission according to the choices filled by candidates and as per the availability of seats in the desired colleges.
Haryana MBBS Counselling
The eligible applicants are advised to attend document verification for Haryana MBBS admission which will be tentatively held in the first week of July. Applicants need to provide all the documents mentioned below with two sets, and self-attested photocopies.
- NEET admit card
- Matriculation/High School Certificate (Class 10)
- NEET result copy
- A Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School examination certificate and its mark-sheet
- Character certificate from the school/institute last attended
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- A candidate certificate of genuine resident which is issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- A caste certificate must be issued by the authority, if applicable
- A Benchmark disability certificate must be issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of freedom fighters
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income certificate (for SC/BC category candidates)
- Printout of online application form
- Provisional allotment letter
- Aspirants ID proof – Aadhaar card/PAN card/Driving Licence/Passport/Voter ID/Ration card or any other government proof
- One must have four passport size photographs
Note – Aspirants must note that the documents they’ll give during the verification and the documents uploaded in the application form of NEET must match with each other.
Haryana MBBS Seat Matrix 2022
The number of seats offered by medical colleges for Haryana MBBS admission in 2022 is 1660 MBBS Seats.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) –
Question: Who are the competent authorities to conduct Haryana MBBS admission?
Answer: The Directorate of Medical Education (DMER), Haryana has the authority to conduct the admission process for Haryana MBBS admission.
Question: Who can apply for Haryana NEET MBBS admission?
Answer: the aspirants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria of the state counselling authority can proceed for Haryana MBBS admission.
Question: How many MBBS seats are offered through Haryana NEET counselling?
Answer: The Haryana NEET admission offers 1660 MBBS with 85% state quota seats.
Question: In which mode NEET application form for Haryana MBBS admission can be filled?
Answer: The application form for Haryana MBBS will be filled out and submitted online.