Uttarakhand MBBS Admission 2022
Uttarakhand MBBS admission– Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) will conduct the Uttarakhand MBBS admission procedure online. Authorities have announced the counselling schedule for the completion of the Uttarakhand-NEET admission process. Uttarakhand MBBS admission will be conducted on the basis of marks in the NEET exam. There are a total of 825 MBBS seats in the state. Only the Uttarakhand domicile candidates can apply for Uttarakhand MBBS admission. To apply for Uttarakhand MBBS admission, Applicants will have to fill out the online application form at hnbumu.ac.in. In the application form of Uttarakhand MBBS, Aspirants will have to fill out personal, communication, academic, NEET exam, and other asked details.
After registration, the Uttarakhand NEET merit list will be released mentioning the names of Applicants eligible for admission. Applicants whose names are on the merit list can participate in the Uttarakhand MBBS counselling. During counselling, applicants will have to submit their choices of courses and colleges for admission to Uttarakhand MBBS. Check the procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS admission, application, eligibility, seat matrix, counselling, and other details in the article below.
Uttarakhand MBBS admission 2022 – Overview
|Admission name||Uttarakhand MBBS 2022 admission|
|Authority||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University(HNBUMU)|
|Exam accepted||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Criteria of admission||NEET-UG marks 2022|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of seats||825 MBBS|
Uttarakhand MBBS admission criteria
- Check the admission criteria for Uttarakhand MBBS admission below.
- 15%AllIndiaQuota(AIQ)seats: A total of 15%seats in the state govt. colleges are reserved under 15% AIQ. Uttarakhand MBBS admission to 15% AIQ seats are granted through NEETcounselling conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee.
- Central/Deemed universities: Admission to 100% of seats in deemed/central universities/AIIMS institutes in the state will be granted through NEET counselling by MCC.
- 85% state quota seats: Remaining 85% seats in government colleges are reserved under the state quota. Uttarakhand NEET admission to 85% state quota seats will be granted to counselling conducted by HNBUMU.
- Privatecolleges: Under the Uttarakhand MBBS/BDSadmission, seats in private-medical and dental-colleges in the state will be filled.
Uttarakhand MBBS eligibility criteria
- Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS admission. Applicants can check the detailed Uttarakhand-MBBS eligibility criteria below.
- Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of India to apply for Uttarakhand MBBS admission.
- Academic qualifications: Applicants must appear for/pass class12th examinations with physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology as main subjects.
- Minimum marks required: Applicants must score at least 50% marks in class 12th examinations. For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the minimum marks required are 40%.
- Domicile: To apply for Uttarakhand NEETadmission, candidates must be a domicile of the state. Applicants should be a resident of the state and passed class 10th and Class 12th from Uttarakhand. Applicants who are a resident/domicile of the state but have passed class 10th and/or 12th from outside Uttarakhand are also eligible.
- Non-domicile: Applicants who do not belong to Uttarakhanddomicilebut have passed class 10th and 12th from the state are also eligible for Uttarakhand MBBS admission. Such Aspirants will not be considered for any reservation.
- NEETcutoff: To get an MBBS seat through Uttarakhand NEET admission, applicants need to qualify NTA NEET. The applicants who will secure the NEET-UG cut-off according to their category will be eligible for admission.
NEET 2021 cutoff
|Category||Minimum %||Minimum cutoff scores (2021)||Minimum cutoff score (2020)|
|General||50%||720-138||720 – 147|
|General-PH||45%||137-108||146 – 129|
|SC/ST/OBC||40%||137-108||146 – 113|
|SC/ST/OBC-PH||40%||137-108||128 – 113|
Uttarakhand MBBS application form 2022
Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill out the Uttarakhand MBBS application form at the official website. The application form for Uttarakhand MBBS is filled out only online. Aspirants will have to register for Uttarakhand MBBS admission for each round of counselling. Have a look at the steps to fill out the Uttarakhand NEET application form below.
- Registration: Applicants will have to register for UttarakhandMBBSadmission in an online mode at hnbumuexams.com.
- Details in Uttarakhand MBBS application form: Aspirants will be asked to fill in personal, communication, domicile, and academic details.
- NEET exam details: Students will have to enter NEET-related information such as roll number, marks, and percentile in the application form of Uttarakhand MBBS.
- Upload-documents: Applicants will have to upload scanned pdf of class 10th and 12th mark sheets, photograph, and signature.
- Fees payment: After submitting the Uttarakhand MBBS application form, candidates will be required to pay an application fee and security deposit. The application fee is non-refundable while the security deposit is refundable.
- The fee payment can be done online via net banking, credit, or debit card.
Uttarakhand MBBS application form fee
|Uttarakhand MBBS counselling round||Fee|
|Round I and II||Rs. 3,000|
|Mop-up Round||Rs. 2,000|
Uttarakhand MBBS admission 2022- Security deposit
|Type of institute||Category||Security deposit|
|Private medical colleges||All categories||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Private dental colleges||All categories||Rs 10,000|
Uttarakhand MBBS merit list 2022
Authority will announce the merit list of Uttarakhand MBBS online. A separate Uttarakhand MBBS merit list will be announced for each round of admission. The Uttarakhand MBBS merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET marks. The Uttarakhand MBBS merit list will mention the details of the candidate, NEET roll number, NEET marks and percentile, academic details, and name of college and course opted for. Candidates who will be included in the merit list of Uttarakhand NEET will be eligible for counselling. Uttarakhand MBBS admission will be granted on the basis of the state merit list.
Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2022
Authority will conduct Uttarakhand MBBS counselling for eligible applicants. Two rounds of Uttarakhand MBBS counselling followed by a mop-up round in case of vacant seats will be conducted. At the counselling of Uttarakhand, MBBS candidates will have to submit their choices of courses and colleges. On the basis of choices filled by applicants, seat reservation, the number of seats available, state merit rank, and NEET scores the Uttarakhand MBBS seat allotment will be done. Applicants allotted seats during Uttarakhand MBBS counselling will have to report to the respective institute for admission.
Uttarakhand NEET cutoff
Authority will announce the NEET cut-off in Uttarakhand after the counselling process. The NEET cutoff Uttarakhand is the last rank and corresponding score at which admission will be granted. NEET cutoff Uttarakhand will be announced separately for each college, course, and category. With the help of the Uttarakhand NEET cutoff, aspirants can get an idea of the marks and rank required for MBBS admission to Uttarakhand.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Uttarakhand MBBS admission 2022 – Counselling Dates (Out), Registration, eligibility
Question: Who will conduct Uttarakhand MBBS admission?
Answer: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University(HNBUMU) will conduct admission to Uttarakhand MBBS on the basis of NEET scores.
Question: How to fill out the Uttarakhand MBBS application form?
Answer: The Uttarakhand MBBS application form can be filled out online at the official website.
Question: How will the counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS be conducted?
Answer: The Uttarakhand MBBS counselling will be conducted online.
Question: Who can apply for Uttarakhand MBBS admission?
Answer: NEET qualified applicants can apply for Uttarakhand MBBS admission.