Mizoram NEET Admission
NEET MBBS admission (Mizoram) – The Department of Higher & Technical Education, Govt. of Mizoram has the authority to conduct the counselling for Mizoram NEET admission. Authorities can unharness the Mizoram form for MBBS admission in online mode. Eligible candidates will fill out the Mizoram NEET form on or before the last date
On the premise of Mizoram NEET, admission is granted to one hundred MBBS seats. Because of the pandemic situation in the country, all Mizoram NEET admissions procedures are done online. Furthermore, Students ought to appear In-person for a medical check-up and document authentication for NEET admission to Mizoram. Candidates must note that MBBS admission (Mizoram) won’t be final until the verification of original documents is done. Aspirants seeking additional details concerning Mizoram MBBS admission will bear the article below.
NEET Admission – Overview (Mizoram)
Admission name NEET admission (Mizoram)
Conducting body The Department of Higher & Technical Education(Govt. of Mizoram).
Basis of Admission Scores of NEET UG
Seats MBBS – 100
Mizoram NEET admission 2022 – Eligibility criteria
Aspirants seeking to require Mizoram NEET 2022 admission need to fulfill the conditions of eligibility. The eligibility criteria for NEET Mizoram are given below:
- Candidates should have passed the H.Sc. exam conducted by the board of High secondary examination of the state or the other equivalent examination.
- Aspirants need to qualify for the same communication with a minimum of fifty marks (40% of marks for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/BT/SC/ST candidates) in combination, in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology, Botany, and biological science. candidates ought to have passed each subject one by one likewise.
- Applicants Should have studied English as a subject.
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- (NRI) / (OCI) / (PIO) square measure eligible
- Candidates ought to be a minimum of seventeen years at the time of admission.
- Aspirants should have qualified for NEET 2022.
Mizoram NEET admission – choice and admission method
Aspirants will bear the total Mizoram NEET admission flow chart below:-
Step 1: admission charge payment
Aspirants should note that Mizoram NEET admission charges a payment of Rs. 96,850 should be completed before beginning the web Admission method. Payment ought to be created to the subsequent account and the payment receipt ought to be saved for uploading.
Payment of Mizoram MBBS admission is often made in the following ways.
Bank transfer: Cash transferred from your checking account to the school account victimization RTGS etc.
Direct Deposit: Cash is often deposited to the school account by cash/ cheque from any branch of Baroda bank.
Online Banking: Cash is often done by online Banking. During this case, screenshots of the payment confirmation page should be saved for uploading.
Step 2: Prepare documents for transfer
Before continuing to fill out the Mizoram NEET form, confirm that you simply have a Scanned/Photocopy of the required documents.
- Passport size icon with white background.
- Signature of the Candidate on a white book.
- Payment Receipt / Screenshot of payment Transferred page.
All Required documents:
- Allotment letter
- High School Marksheet
- High School Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet
- 10+2 Certificate
- Admit Card NEET
- Marksheet NEET
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate (from last establishment attended)
- Aadhaar Card
- Step 3: Mizoram NEET admission type
- Go to https://dhte.admission.mizoram.gov.in.
- Register for Mizoram NEET admission by filling in the needed details
- Upload Payment Receipt
- Fill the Mizoram NEET form
- Download and take the printout of the confirmation page
Mizoram NEET admission – benefit list and seat allotment
The authorities might Announce the Merit list for Mizoram NEET admission for various Quotas. The standards for making ready the merit list for Mizoram NEET admission are based on the marks obtained within the NEET-UG.
Regulators grant the seat for Mizoram MBBS admission based on marks and rank secured in NEET by the candidates.
Mizoram NEET admission – Confirmation
Aspirants UN agency complete all the admission methods on or before the time and can be enclosed within the Merit list, the confirmation of Mizoram NEET admission by college authorities is updated on the official website. Aspirants also will be notified on the SMS on registered mobile numbers. Aspirants are suggested to note their Mizoram NEET application Number.
Mizoram NEET admission – Document verification
Verification of the Uploaded documents is going to be done at the school for Mizoram MBBS admission. Candidates are going to be divided into many batches. They need to be present at college with their elders or guardians. Batch distribution and temporal arrangement are going to be placed on the college website.
Applicant ought to bring the following:-
- Rupees two hundred for the online Admission process fee.
- Result of Medical Investigation
- Receipt of Fee Payment
- Original copies of all the uploaded documents