Tripura MBBS Admission 2022
Tripura MBBS Admission 2022 – The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura will conduct the admission for Tripura MBBS/BDS seats online. Candidates who will qualify for the NEET Exam and fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for admission. The regulators will announce the Tripura NEET Application form online, during the MBBS Registration candidates need to provide their ID card, Personal Information, NEET Score, etc. aspirants also need to upload the scanned images of the required documents in the Tripura MBBS application form, as per the guidelines mentioned the application form can only be submitted after the payment of registration fees.
Considering the details filled by the aspirants, The Directorate of Medical Education Tripura will prepare and announce the NEET final merit list Mentioning state merit rank, Name of students, result details and others. On the basis of State merit rank, candidates eligible for Admission will be called. During the counseling procedure, the students will need to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Considering the choices filled, tripura mbbs merit rank, seats available, reservation criteria, and other important factors, the admission to 7 BDS and 168 MBBS will be done. To know more in details about the admission to tripura MBBS, Aspirants can check the article given below.
Tripura MBBS admission 2022 - Overview
|Admission name||Tripura MBBS admission|
|Counseling authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura|
|Admission on the basis of||State merit rank derived from NEET scores|
|Examination authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Tentative seats||168 MBBS and 7 BDS|
Tripura MBBS 2022 admission criteria
The admission criteria of Tripura MBBS is as follows:
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) Seats – Online counselling will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee on the basis of NEET UG rank
- 85% State Quota Seats – DME, Tripura will conduct centralised counselling for Tripura MBBS admission 2022 on the basis of State Merit Rank derived from NEET scores
- Central Deemed Universities – The counselling for Tripura MBBS 2022 admission will be conducted by MCC on the basis of NEET All India Rank (AIR)
- Private medical and dental colleges – Based on the state merit rank obtained from NEET scores, DME, Tripura will conduct online counselling
Tripura MBBS admission - Important dates
- Aspirants can check below for the important dates to Tripura MBBS admission 2021.DME Tripura MBBS 2022 admission dates
Events Dates Publishing of preliminary Tripura MBBS merit list To be announced Online registration for round one To be announced Publishing of state merit list To be announced Choice filling To be announced Seat allotment result To be announced Last date to report at the college To be announced The second round of counseling To be announced Seat allotment of round two To be announced Verification of documents at DME, Tripura To be announced
Tripura MBBS admission - Eligibility criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling body|
|15% seats in All India Quota||NEET 2022 counselling||MCC|
|100% seats in central/deemed universities seats||NEET counselling||MCC|
|85% seats in state quota||Chhattisgarh MBBS counselling 2022||DME, Raipur|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
There is a set of eligibility conditions that aspirants must fulfill in order to secure a seat for themselves in Tripura NEET admission 2022. For the Reference of candidates, these have been given below
- Candidates must fulfil the basic NEET eligibility criteria 2022 as announced by the authorities
- Medical aspirants must fulfil the domicile conditions for Tripura NEET 2022 admission which are as follows:
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Tripura. Either he/she or his/her parents must have resided in the state for a period of more than 10 years till the date of filling NEET application form 2022
- Such candidates who are children of officers of All India Services born in Tripura cadre or whose parents are employees of Tripura State Government posted outside the state are eligible for admission to Tripura MBBS.
- Candidates who are appearing for their class 12 or equivalent examination in the state of Tripura and are not a domicile of the state but their parents are working in the section of Tripura Government or Central Government for a period of three years are eligible for admission
- It is mandatory for aspirants to qualify for NEET 2022 by securing the minimum qualifying percentile. The same has been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff scores|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||128-113|
Tripura MBBS Merit List 2022
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura will release the final MBBS 2022 merit list for admissions to the medical and dental colleges of the tripura state. The merit list of Tripura MBBS/BDS 2022 will be released online and in PDF format containing names of candidates, NEET roll number, marks secured, domicile details, category, qualifying status. On the basis of scores obtained in the NEET 2022 result candidates will be allotted state merit ranks. The preliminary merit list for Tripura MBBS admission 2022 will be announced prior to the final merit list. The final merit list of Tripura MBBS/BDS 2022 will contain the name of candidates, state merit rank, date of birth, category, counseling details. The aspirants included in Tripura MBBS 2022 merit list will be called for the counseling process.
Tripura MBBS 2022 application form
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura will release the application form for Tripura NEET 2022 admission in online mode. Only candidates included in the preliminary Tripura MBBS/BDS merit list 2022 will be eligible to apply for the admission process. Successfully registered candidates will be included in the final merit list for Tripura MBBS admission. Medical aspirants can fill the Tripura NEET application form 2022 by following the steps mentioned below.
Step 1 – Registration
Step 2 – Filling of academic and personal details
Step 3 – Payment of application fee
Step 4 – Printout of the confirmation page
In these steps, candidates have to enter their personal, academic, and communication details in the provided columns and boxes for admission to Tripura MBBS. Candidates must make sure they fill all the columns marked as mandatory.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Document Verification 2022
Following are the documents/certificates which must be uploaded in the application form of Tripura MBBS 2022. The scanned images can be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Madhyamik/Class 10 admit card/H.S. (+2 stage) admit card showing date of birth
- Class 12 mark sheet a standard qualifying for NEET exam
- Permanent resident certificate of Tripura (For state domicile quota seats)
- Reservation category certificate
- Prescribed disability certificate
- Income and assets certificate prescribed by EWS section
- Valid and authentic WeSM certificate
- NEET UG admit card and scorecard
Tripura NEET Counselling 2022
The Directorate of Medical Education will conduct counseling for Tripura NEET 2022 admission in online mode. There will be two rounds of counseling of Tripura MBBS/BDS 2022 followed by a mop-up round if seats remain vacant. aspirants who will successfully fill and submit the application form and fulfill the eligibility conditions will be allowed to participate in the counseling process conducted for Tripura NEET admission 2022. When candidates fill the application form for each round they will have to provide their choice of college and course on the basis of preference. Keeping into consideration these preferences, rank secured in state merit, availability of seats, and other factors the authorities will grant Tripura MBBS 2022 admission to candidates.
Tripura MBBS 2022 admission - Reservation of seats
The seat reservation under Tripura MBBS admission 2022 is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category will not have any special reservations as there is no quota in Tripura MBBS 2022 admission for the same
- Of the total number of seats available for admission to Tripura MBBS, SC category candidates will be provided with 15% reservation and ST with 30% reservation
Tripura MBBS admission 2022 - Participating institutes
Students can check below for the number of medical and dental colleges in Tripura and their seat intake. Also, aspirants must note that despite RIMS, Imphal not coming under the boundaries of Tripura, seats of the former are available for students from the latter. This is because RIMS, Imphal was established as a joint venture for the North Eastern States, thus, the mentioned institute has a reservation of seats for all the candidates from the North-Eastern region. However, candidates seeking admission through Tripura MBBS to RIMS, Imphal will have to register themselves separately for the same
|Name of the Colleges||State Quota Seats|
|Agartala Government Medical College||75|
|Tripura Medical College||80|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||13|
|Name of the Colleges||State Quota Seats|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||7|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Tripura MBBS Admission 2022 - Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Question: Who is the conducting authority of Tripura MBBS Admission 2022?
Answer: DME, Tripura will conduct admissions for 85% of state quota seats, and DGHS on behalf of MCC will conduct admission for 15% AIQ seats.
Question: What is the mode of Tripura MBBS Counselling 2022?
Answer: The authorities conduct counseling for Tripura MBBS admission in online mode. There will be two rounds of counseling followed by a mop-up round if seats remain vacant.
Question: How many seats are offered through Tripura MBBS admission?
Answer: DME, Tripura will grant admission to 168 MBBS and 7 BDS seats through Tripura MBBS admission 2022.
Question: How many Tripura MBBS merit list 2021 will the authorities release?
Answer: DME, Tripura will release the preliminary Tripura MBBS merit list following which candidates will have to get their documents verified. Then the final merit list for Tripura MBBS admission will be released.
Question: Which qualifying examination is required to be cleared for admissions?
Answer: Candidates must appear for NEET 2022, which is conducted by NTA, and secure the minimum qualifying percentile for admissions.