Telangana MBBS Admission 2022
Telangana MBBS Admission 2021 – The KNRUHS (Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences) have the authority to conduct the counselling for Telangana MBBS admission 2021. The registrations for admission to Telangana MBBS will be online, those candidates who fulfill the eligibility for Telangana NEET admission can register themselves for the same. On the basis of Registrations, Regulators will announce the provisional Telangana MBBS Merit List. Recently due to covid19, the procedure of Telangana NEET application and certificate verification has been changed and candidates have to exercise their choices online. Candidates who will get their documents successfully verified for admission will be included in the final MBBS merit list of Telangana, such students will get admission. It is essential for all aspirants to qualify for NEET to be eligible for Telangana MBBS admission. To know more about Telangana MBBS admission, Cutoff, Merit List, counselling, etc, aspirants can read the article given below.
Telangana MBBS 2022 admission – Overview
|Admission name||Telangana MBBS admission|
|State counselling authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET UG scores|
|Examination authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Tentative seats||5,045 MBBS|
Telangana MBBS admission 2021 – Criteria
- 85% state quota seats – KNRUHS will conduct centralised counselling on the basis of state merit rank derived from NEET 2021 scores
- 15% All India Quota seats – On the basis of rank obtained in NEET 2021, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct counselling for these seats
- Private medical and dental colleges – Based on the state merit rank, KNRUHS will organise counselling for Telangana MBBS admission.
- Central and Deemed Universities – MCC will conduct counselling for these seats on the basis of NEET All India Rank
Telangana MBBS 2022 eligibility criteria
This includes a set of Telangana MBBS eligibility criteria required to be fulfilled by candidates in order to secure a seat in medical admission of Telangana MBBS. For the reference of candidates these have been listed below:
- Below given domicile conditions must be fulfilled by candidates if they wish to qualify for Telangana MBBS admission 2021
1. Local candidates –
- Those candidates who have studied or resided in the local area for not less than four years in which their last year of stay must include passing the class 12 examination.
- In case a medical aspirant has studied in two or more local areas for a period of seven consecutive years where the last year includes passing class 12 examination. Then the authorities will consider that area in which the candidate has stayed for the longest for Telangana MBBS 2021 admission
- In such a case where the candidate stayed for equal duration out of the seven years in a particular area, then, the place where he stayed last will be considered
2. Non-local candidates – Among the reservation of seats, 15% percent are available as unreserved. On these seats, both local and non-local candidates can take admission for Telangana MBBS through NEET. However, it is mandatory for candidates to have stayed in the state for a minimum duration of ten years. Other requirements for these seats are:
- Firstly, candidates must fulfil the basic NEET eligibility criteria 2021 for admissions
- It is mandatory for candidates to secure the minimum qualifying percentile as set by the authorities. The same can be checked in the table below.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage %|
|General category||50 %|
|SC/ST/OBC category||40 %|
|General – PH category||45 %|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH category||40 %|
Telangana MBBS Application Form 2022
The conducting regulations will start the online registration for Telangana NEET admission online at the official website. Prior to that authorities will release an eligible applicant list consisting of names of candidates who qualified for NEET-UG 2021 with the minimum qualifying percentage. Such candidates will be eligible to fill out the medical application form for Telangana NEET. Candidates will have to register themselves for MBBS admission for Telangana 2021 by following the steps given below:
Steps to fill out Telangana NEET 2021 medical application form
- Registration – Medical aspirants will have to first register themselves by creating login credentials
- Payment of application fee – The second step involves payment of the application fee for Telangana MBBS admission 2021. The same is ₹3500 for general and backward class candidates. However, the application fee for SC/ST candidates is ₹2900. Candidates can pay the same using credit/debit cards or net banking.
- Login – Using the login credentials created in the aforementioned step candidates will have to login in order to begin filling the application form of Telangana MBBS
- Entering academic and personal details – In this step candidates have to enter their personal details such as name, father’s name, residential address, etc., and academic details such as qualifying examination name, board, marks, etc.
- Uploading of Documents – Aspirants have to upload the required scanned copies of original documents.
- Clicking on a declaration – Candidates will then have to click on the declaration box confirming that all the data entered by them is correct to the best of their knowledge
Documents required for verification
Candidates can check here for the list of documents required during the document verification process which have to be uploaded while filling the Telangana MBBS application form 2021.
- Local status certificate
- NEET result 2021
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate
- Income certificate (for fee exemption)
- Class 10 pass certificate
- 10 years of resident certificate for those who have studied out of Telangana
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Pass certificate from Class 6 to 12
- Minority certificate, if applicable
- Permanent caste certificate, if required
- Transfer certificate
- Reserved candidate must submit respective documents asked by the authority
- NEET admit card 2021
Telangana MBBS 2021 Merit List
On the basis of registrations, the authority will then release a provisional Telangana MBBS merit list. After verifying uploaded certificates (in view COVID-19 pandemic) and application, the final Telangana NEET merit list 2021 will be displayed on the official website. Only the aspirants who get their documents verified successfully will be included in the state merit list of Telangana MBBS for admissions. Also, it is mandatory for candidates to qualify for NEET 2021 by securing the cutoff as set by the authorities. The final Telangana MBBS merit list for admission will display details like the candidate’s name, state merit rank, NEET roll number, domicile status, category, etc. Aspirants who are included in the state merit list will be eligible for exercising Telangana MBBS admission web options that will be issued separately on the official website.
Telangana MBBS Counselling 2022
KNRUHS will conduct two rounds of counseling for admission to the medical and dental seats offered in the state. It is essential for medical aspirants to secure a position on the merit list in order to be eligible for Telangana MBBS 2021 counseling. Candidates will have to register themselves for the same by entering details like their choice of college and the course in which they wish to get admission through Telangana MBBS counseling. Further, on the basis of choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, and other factors the authorities will grant admission to candidates. There might also be a mop-up round if seats remain vacant.
Telangana MBBS Admission 2021 – Reservation of seats
|Types of Reservation||Categories||Seat Reservation|
|Social Reservation (vertical reservation)||Scheduled Caste||15%|
|Backward Classes – A||7%|
|Backward Classes – B||10%|
|Backward Classes – C||1%|
|Backward Classes – D||7%|
|Backward Classes – E||4%|
|Special Categories (Horizontal Reservation)||Women Candidates||33%|
|National Cadet Corps||1%|
|Sports and Games||0.50%|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||0.25%|
Telangana MBBS admission 2022 – Participating Institutes
Candidates can check below for private colleges’ lists offering medical courses through Telangana MBBS 2021 admission.
Private Medical Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Hyderabad||100|
|Bhaskar Medical College, Moina Bad (M), R.R. Dist||150|
|Chalmeda Anand Rao Inst of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar||150|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda||200|
|Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Center, LB Nagar, Hyderabad||150|
|Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences, Vikarabad, Telangana||150|
|Maheshwara Medical College, Medak District||150|
|Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||150|
|Mallareddy Medical College for Women, Hyderabad||150|
|Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences, Bachupally||150|
|Mamata Medical College, Khammam||150|
|MNR Medical College, Fasalwadi, Sangareddy, Medak District||150|
|MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur, RR District.||150|
|Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Karimnagar||200|
|Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Chevella, Ranga-reddy||150|
|RVM Medical College, Mulugu, Siddipet.||150|
|Surabhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Siddipet, Telangana||150|
|S.V.S. Medical College, Yenugonda, Mahaboobnagar||150|
Private Minority Medical Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||150|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||150|
|Dr. V.R.K. Women’s Medical College, Hyderabad||100|
|Ayaan Institute of Medical Sciences, Teaching Hospital & Research Centre, Kanakamamidi,R.R. Dist||150|
Telangana MBBS admission – Contact Authority
Nizampura, Warangal, Telangana 506007
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Telangana NEET Admission 2021 – Notification, Dates, Registration, Merit, Counselling
Question: Who is the competent authority to conduct counselling for Telangana MBBS 2021 admission?
Answer: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) is the competent authority to conduct counselling for Telangana MBBS 2021 admission.
Question: In which mode registrations for Telangana MBBS admission will commence?
Answer: The registrations for admission to Telangana MBBS will commence in online mode.
Question: Who can register for Telangana NEET admission 2021?
Answer: Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for Telangana NEET admission will be able to register themselves for the same.
Question: Who will be included in the final MBBS merit list of Telangana 2021?
Answer: Medical aspirants who will get their documents successfully verified for admissions will be included in the final MBBS merit list of Telangana 2021.
Question: Who will get Telangana MBBS admission 2021?
Answer: Medical aspirants who will get their documents successfully verified for admissions will be included in the final MBBS merit list of Telangana 2021, such candidates will get admission.