Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2022 – The Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh will conduct the Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2022 admission in an online mode at apdhte.nic.in. Authorities will conduct admission of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 on the basis of the NEET exam for 85% of state quota seats. To apply for admission, eligible candidates will have to submit the Arunachal Pradesh NEET application form 2022 and upload documents for verification. A merit list mentioning the names of candidates eligible for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 admission will be released at apdhte.nic.in.
Table of Contents
- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission
- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2022 overview
- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 eligibility criteria
- NEET cutoff 2022
- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2022
- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS merit list 2022
- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS counselling 2022
- NEET 2021 cutoff Arunachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh MBBS seat matrix
Candidates Included in the merit list of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 will be eligible for the counselling process. During Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling, students will be asked to fill their choices of courses and colleges for admission. Based on candidates’ choices, reservation, NEET results, and availability of seats, Arunachal Pradesh MBBS seat allotment 2022 will be done. Candidates allotted seats will have to report to the respective institute for reserving Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 admission. Check the process of Arunachal Pradesh NEET admission, application form, eligibility, counselling, seat matrix, and other details here.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2022 overview
|Name of admission||Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission|
|Admission conducted by||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Mode of admission||Online|
|Number of seats||40 state quota and 7 All India Quota seats.|
|Accepted entrance test||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Entrance test conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Criteria for admission||Marks scored in NEET 2022 exam|
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 eligibility criteria
NEET cutoff 2022
|Category||Minimum percentage||The minimum cut off marks 2021||Minimum cutoff score 2020|
|General||50 %||720-138||720 – 147|
|General-PH||45 %||137-122||146 – 129|
|SC/ST/OBC||40 %||137-108||146 – 113|
|SC/ST/OBC-PH||40 %||121-108||128 – 113|
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2022
To apply for admission, candidates will have to fill out the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 application form at the official website. Before filling out the application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 students are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Check the steps to fill Arunachal Pradesh NEET application form below.
- Click on the link to fill Arunachal Pradesh MBBS application form 2022 which will be provided here when released
- Register using NEET 2022 application number and create a password
- Login using the credentials and fill out the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 application form
- Enter personal details such as parents’ name, gender, domicile, nationality, and category
- Enter class 10 and 12 qualification details such as passing status, year, marks obtained school name, and others
- Enter correspondence and permanent address
- Upload required documents
- Submit all the details and take a printout of the registration form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission.
Documents required for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2022
- NEET 2022 result
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Category certificate
- Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS merit list 2022
After closing the application process, authorities will release the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 merit list. The merit list will mention the names of candidates eligible for Arunachal Pradesh NEET admission. Authority will prepare the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS merit list on the basis of NEET 2022 scores. Candidates who will be included in the merit list of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 will be eligible to participate in the counselling.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS counselling 2022
The counselling of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2022 will be conducted online mode. Check the process of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS counselling below.
- Candidates will have to submit their choices of courses and colleges during Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2022 counselling.
- After submitting the choices candidates must remember to lock their preferences of courses and colleges.
- Based on the choices filled, reservation, seat matrix, and NEET 2022 rank, the seat allotment of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 will be done.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats will be required to report to the allotted institute for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission.
NEET 2022 cutoff Arunachal Pradesh
The NEET cutoff 2022 Arunachal Pradesh will be released in an online mode at the official website. The Arunachal Pradesh NEET cut-off is the last rank and equivalent score at which admission will be granted. A separate Arunachal Pradesh MBBS cut-off will be released for each course, category, and college. With the help of the cut-off of Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2022, students can get an idea of the NEET score and rank required for admission.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS seat matrix
Check the seat matrix of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission below.
TRIHMS Medical College – Seat Matrix
|2||15% All India Quota||7|