Goa Mbbs Admission
Goa MBBS admission 2022 – The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bardez will conduct the Goa MBBS 2022 NEET admission on the basis of the NEET exam. Therefore, candidates who will qualify for the NEET exam 2022 and fulfill eligibility criteria will only be eligible for Goa MBBS admission 2022.
There are a total of 180 MBBS in the state. To apply for Goa NEET admission 2022, students will have to register and fill out the Goa MBBS application form at dte.goa.gov.in. For successfully registered and eligible applicants, the authority will publish the Goa MBBS 2022 merit list. The state merit list will mention the name of candidates eligible for Goa MBBS admission.
On the basis of the merit list, the counselling of Goa MBBS 2022 will be conducted. During counselling, students will be asked to submit their choices of colleges and courses for Goa MBBS admission. Based on the choices filled by candidates, seat matrix, reservation, candidates’ NEET score, and state merit rank, authorities will grant Goa NEET 2022 admission to shortlisted candidates. Check the process of Goa MBBS admission 2022, eligibility, application, seat matrix, reservation, and other details here.
Goa MBBS admission 2022 overview
Goa MBBS admission criteria
Check the criteria for Goa NEET 2022 admission below.
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ): The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct admission to 15% AIQ seats in government colleges in Goa. Admission will be granted through centralized NEET counselling 2022.
- Central/Deemed universities: Additionally, MCC will conduct the admission process for 100% seats in central/deemed universities in the state through NEET 2022 counselling.
- 85% state quota: DTE, Bardez will be responsible for Goa MBBS admission for 85% state quota seats in government colleges in the state.
Goa MBBS admission eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for Goa MBBS 2022 admission below.
- Only candidates 17 years or above of age are eligible to apply for Goa MBBS admission.
- Students must have passed/appeared for class 12 examinations for Goa NEET admission 2022. The minimum marks in class 12 required by general candidates are 50% while for reserved category candidates are 45%.
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core subjects in class 12.
- Candidates must belong to the Goa domicile for Goa MBBS 2022 admission. Students who are residents of the state for 10 years and passed class 12 from the state are eligible. Students whose parents/grandparents are born in the state must be living in the state for at least the past 5 years.
- Non-Resident Indians/Overseas Citizens of India/Persons of Indian Origin (NRI/OCI/PIO) candidates can also apply for Goa NEET admission.
- It is mandatory for all candidates applying for Goa MBBS/BDS admission 2022 to qualify for the NEET-UG exam. Check the category-wise cutoff of NEET 2022 required below.
Goa MBBS Application form
DTE will release the Goa MBBS application form in an online mode on the official website. It is mandatory to fill out the application form to apply for Goa NEET 2022 admission. Only students fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form for Goa MBBS 2022.
- Candidates will have to register themselves at dte.goa.gov.in using their email id.
- A verification link will be sent to the registered email id.
- After verification, students will have to fill in the details asked in the Goa MBBS application form.
- Students will have to enter personal, category, academic, and communication details along with choices of course.
- After entering all the details, students will have to upload the relevant documents to Goa NEET 2022 application form.
- Applicants will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 1,500 and submit the Goa MBBS application form. Fees can be paid only in an online mode via credit/debit card/net banking.
Goa MBBS admission merit list
The authority will prepare and publish the Goa NEET 2022 merit list for candidates who will submit the application form within the stipulated time period. Only candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be included in the Goa MBBS merit list 2022. Authority will prepare the state merit list for Goa MBBS admission on the basis of NEET 2022. Details such as candidate name, category, class 12 marks, NEET rank and score, and the state merit rank will be mentioned in the merit list of Goa NEET 2022. Those included in the Goa MBBS merit list 2022 will be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
Goa NEET admission 2022 counselling
Candidates included in the state merit list will be called for Goa MBBS 2022 counselling. DTE will conduct the Goa NEET counselling for 85% of state quota seats in an online mode. Three rounds of Goa MBBS counselling 2022 including a mop-up round will be conducted. During counselling students will be asked to submit their preferences for courses and college. On the basis of candidate choices, seat matrix, reservation, and NEET score, the authority will conduct the Goa MBBS 2022 seat allotment.
Goa MBBS admission – Seat reservation
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||2|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12|
|Other Backward Castes (OBC)||27|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3|
|Central Service Personnel (CSP)||3|
|Goan Native (GN)||2|
|Non- Resident Indian (NRI)||Up to 5|
Goa MBBS admission 2022 – Seat matrix
|College & Course||Goa Medical College, Bambolim (MBBS)|
|Total number of seats||180|
|15% All India Quota Seats||27|
|85% State Quota Seats||153|
Goa MBBS admission – Fee structure
|Admission Fee (one time only)||1,500/-|
|Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||45,000/-|
|Institutional Fee (including deposits)||2,000/-|
|Development Fee (Per Semester)||10,000/-|
Goa MBBS admission cutoff
After conducting the admission, the authority will release the NEET cut-off in Goa. The cutoff of Goa NEET is the last rank at which an MBBS seat in the state will be filled. The Goa NEET cut-off will mention the last rank and the corresponding NEET score at which admission to a respective category, institution, and course will be granted.
Goa MBBS admission – Contact details
Address: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), DTE Building,
Alto-Porvorim, Bardez, Goa – 403521
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Goa MBBS admission – Application form, merit list, seats, reservation, counselling
Question: Who will conduct Goa MBBS 2022 admission?
Answer: Directorate of Technical Education, Bardez will conduct Goa NEET admission 2022 for MBBS seats in the state.
Question: How many MBBS seats are in Goa?
Answer: There are 180 MBBS seats in the state.
Question: How to apply for admission to Goa MBBS 2022?
Answer: To apply for Goa MBBS 2022 admission, students need to fill out the online application form at dte.goa.gov.in
Question: Who can apply for Goa MBBS admission?
Answer: NEET exam 2022 qualified students fulfilling the state eligibility criteria can apply for Goa MBBS admission 2021.