MP MBBS Admission
MP MBBS admission – The Directorate of Medical Education(DME), Madhya Pradesh will conduct the MP NEET admission. Through the MBBS admission, the admission to 3,585 MBBS 35 colleges in the state. MP NEET application form has been announced. Class 12th applicants who will qualify for the NEET exam will be eligible for MP MBBS admission. In order to enroll for MP MBBS admission, Aspirants have to fill out the online application form at dme.mponline.gov.in. As per the latest update, DME has announced the list of colleges that will be participating in MP NEET counselling.
In the MP MBBS application form, students will have to enter their personal, academic, NEET-UG, communication and other asked details. On the basis of the registration, The DME will announce the merit list mentioning the names of eligible applicants for MP MBBS admission. Applicants whose names are included in the MP MBBS merit list will have to register themselves for counselling and seat allotment procedure. The DME will conduct MP NEET counselling for 85% state quota in govt. and 100% private-colleges seats. Admission to the remaining 15% seats will be done by the Medical-Counselling Committee (MCC) through centralized NEET counselling.
During the State Quota Counselling, applicants will have to fill in their choices of courses and their desired college in which they wish to enroll for MP MBBS admission. On the basis of the choices filled, seat matrix, reservation, NEET Rank, and other important factors, authorities will give MP MBBS admission. To know detailed information about MP NEET admission, application, counselling, eligibility, and other related information, have a look at the article below.
MP MBBS admission overview
|Admission||MP MBBS admission|
|Authority to conduct admission||Directorate Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of admission||Online|
|Eligibility||UR – 50%
SC/ST/OBC – 40%UR PH – 45%
|Exam accepted||NEET 2022|
|Admission criteria||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Total seats in MP MBBS/BDS admission 2021||3,585 MBBS|
|Number of colleges for MP NEET admission||14 government and 22 private colleges|
MP MBBS admission criteria:
- Have a look at the admission criteria for MP MBBS admission below.All India Quota (AIQ) seats: MP MBBS admission to 15% AIQ seats will be given on the basis of NEET rank. Aspirants will have to enroll for registration for MCC NEET counselling at mcc.nic.in followed by the choice filled by the applicant and seat availability of seat.
- Central/Deemed universities: Through NEETcounselling, MBBS seats in central and deemed universities in the state will also be offered to eligible andidates.
- 85% of state quota seats: DME, MP is the conducting body of MP MBBS counselling for 85% of state quota seats. The counselling for MP MBBS admission will be held online.
- Private colleges: In addition to state quota seats, DME will also conduct MP NEET admission’ for 100% seats in private colleges. Admission to private medical colleges will be granted through the common MP MBBS counselling.
MP MBBS admission eligibility criteria
- In order to get admission for MP MBBS admission, it is important for applicants to qualify for eligibility criteria to fill out the application form. Applicants can check the criteria set by the authorities and see if they are eligible for the MP MBBS admission.
- NEET eligiblity criteria: To enroll for the MP MBBS admission, all the aspirants are advised to fulfill the eligibility criteria of NEET exam set by the authorities, the list of criteria of eligibility is given below:
- The Age: All the Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- Academics: applicants who have passed class 12th or have appeared in the final exams are eligible for MP NEET admission.
- Domicile: the applicants who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh are eligible for MP MBBS admission.
- Children of freedom fighters/defence personnel/all Indian government service employees who will be serving in the state will also be eligible for admission to MP MBBS.
- NEET cutoff: Authorities will give MP MBBS admission based on the applicant’s scores secured in the NEET UG Exam. The Aspirants securing the NEET cut-off will be called for MP MBBS admission.
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
MP MBBS application form
MP NEET registration has started. To complete MP MBBS enrollment a linkage is furnished beneath. After filling out the application form for MP MBBS applicants have to enter their personal as well as academic details, submit NEET exam-related information, and complete the registration procedure. Aspirants must ensure that they fill in the right information in the MP NEET application form.
How to fill an MP MBBS application form ?
- Register and create a profile using the NEET roll number and password
- Enter personal information, like name, parents’ name, DOB, etc.
- Enter contact number, email id, photo ID details, and number
- Enter bank details
- Enter the one time password received on the registered mobile number and create a new password
- Submit the above details and complete the MP MBBS registration form
- Enter domicile and category details
- Fill 12th academic details such as marksobtained, subjects studied, and passing status.
- Save data and upload class 10th, 11th, and 12thmarksheet.
- Submit and verify all the details mentioned in the MP MBBS application form
- Pay the MP MBBS application fee of Rs.970/-
- Fees for MP MBBS admission will be paid online via net banking,credit/debit card, IMPS,UPI,andwallet
- As soon as payment is done, applicants are advised to take a printout of the registration receipt of MP NEET admission.
MP MBBS merit list
For the aspirants who have successfully registered themselves, authorities will announce the MP MBBS merit list online on the official website. A link to download the merit list of MP MBBS will be available on this page. The MP MBBS merit list will be prepared on the basis of aspirants’ scores in the NEET exam. The MP MBBS merit list will contain the names of the applicants, category, NEET roll number, and rank secured. Applicants whose names are on the list of MP MBBS merit list will be called for further counselling procedures by DME.
MP MBBS counselling
Based on the merit list, the authority will conduct MP NEET counselling for MBBS admission. A total of 21 MBBS colleges will take part in MP MBBS counselling. Four rounds of MP MBBS counselling will be held in online mode.
- At the time of counselling, applicants will have to fill their choices of course and college for MP NEET admission.
- Applicants can fill in their preferences as they wish for MP MBBS admission.
- After the choices filling procedure during MP MBBS counselling, Aspitrants will have to opt. for the type of colleges they want to enroll in.
- Applicants will get two options available for candidates, namely, govt. colleges and government and private colleges both.
- After selecting the typeofcollege, candidateswill have to choosethe preference for courses and colleges.
- After submitting the choices, candidates must lock the preferences, in case it’s not locked then the choices will not be considered for the MP MBBS seat allotment procedure.
MP MBBS seat allotment
On the basis of choices filled, NEET AIR, reservation, and other factors, the authority will conduct the seat allotment of MP MBBS.
The MP NEET seat allotment will be released on the official website. The MP MBBS seat allotment list will mention the details of the aspirants, institute allotted, and course allotted. Applicants offered seats during MP MBBS seat allotment will have to download the allotment letter of the seat by logging in.
MP MBBS cut off 2022
After conducting the counselling, the authority will release the MP MBBS 2022 cutoff on the official website. The MP MBBS cutoff is the last rank at which admission to a course and college seat will be given. Authority will release a separate cutoff of MP NEET for each category, course, and college. The cutoff will help aspirants to get an idea of their chances of MP MBBS admission.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):-
Question: Who will conduct MP MBBS 2022 admission?
Answer: The Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh has the authority to conduct MP MBBS admission.
Question: How many MBBS seats are available?
Answer: The 3,585 MBBS seats in the state will be offered for MP MBBS admission,
Question: How can I fill out the MP NEET application form?
Answer: The application form for MP MBBS can be filled out online at dme.mponline.gov.in.
Question: Is there a separate application form for MP admission?
Answer: No, there is one single NEET UG application form for MBBS admission.
Question: What will be the fee for MP MBBS application form?
Answer: Applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs.970 at the time of filling out the MP MBBS application form.